Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Dirty Vegan Cookbook

Howdy!

For anyone who hasn't read the news about my vegan cookbook on social media, it is coming along very well and will be released this Fall.

This cookbook is everything you'd expect from me: cheesy, gooey, buttery, sweet, savory, delicious (and everything in between) recipes for any occasion. This book will change the world, I just know it. Veganism has been scientifically proven to be the best lifestyle for the health of humans, the environment and of course for the animals. My cookbook is your one-stop resource for how to eat and cook vegan in the easiest way possible. I've taken the guesswork out of it because it is crucial to be including animal-free products in your diet, and I want everyone to be able to do it. You don't need fancy or hard-to-find ingredients to follow any of these recipes; this book is unlike any other vegan cookbook. Put it this way, if you make any one of these recipe for a non-vegan, I bet you'll make a believer out of them.

Here is the link to sign up for e-mail news about The Dirty Vegan Cookbook and you can also pre-order from this page as well. I recommend reserving your copy to ensure you won't have to wait or struggle to find a copy when they sell out, and you'll be able to get your copy when it is released. 

The Dirty Vegan Cookbook is available everywhere books are sold. If you are unable to pre-order online, you can call your local Barnes and Noble or book retailer and reserve over the phone or in person. I've personally called the wonderful folks at B&N to confirm this because I know people like to visit the store to do things in person, I prefer that interaction as well. 

Also, sorry if I have neglected this blog for a couple of months - writing a cookbook is much harder work than I thought it would be. But you know what they say, the best books are the ones that the author absolutely obsessed over, making it an easy and effortless read for the user. Maya Angelou said something like that, about when she wrote her books. Hang on, let me go get the actual quote because I think I absolutely butchered that one - be right back...

Got it! I'm not going to admit how long it took me to find this excerpt:

"Will I write a sentence that will just float off the page? Easy reading is damn hard writing. But if it’s right, it’s easy. It’s the other way round, too. If it’s slovenly written, then it’s hard to read. It doesn’t give the reader what the careful writer can give the reader." -Maya Angelou

I have been agonizingly particular about every tiny detail of this book. It is very important to me that, for animals, for the cause, this cookbook is perfect. I wanted it to be such fun to read and with instructions so detailed but simple and easy to understand, that anyone can go vegan, and they'll be absolutely compelled to. Please check it out: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/557574/the-dirty-vegan-cookbook-by-catherine-gill/

Also, there is another reason for my brief hiatus on this page - well two actually. One: they deleted the Blogger app, which made it so easy for me to post anywhere or anytime. Two: I discovered the new plant-based social app, Vegan Amino, which is void of politics or trolls and is all vegan, all the time. Here's a link to my Amino page, you should definitely check it out; this is where I've been microblogging (besides on Twitter, which is where I hang out most): http://aminoapps.com/page/vegan/2520449/thedirtyvegan

But no worries, I will be posting here on thedirtyvegan.com regularly once again, going forward. I've been told by many people that they use this website as a recipe archive and resource due to how well I labeled the posts, so I'm happy that even when I took a little time off from blogging to write this book, this site is still a useful vegan source.

Ok, that's all for today. You know how I can go on-and-on. And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off. Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment