Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vegan Cream Cheese Singles! Say Whaaaat???



Anyone who follows me on Twitter knows that I am a huge fan of the Go Veggie brand. They have evolved over the years to include so many vegan options and they are GOOD ones. I've always loved their vegan cream cheese, and have especially enjoyed them since they added Strawberry and Chive & Garlic to their product line.

Something particularly exciting has occurred over at Go Veggie, and I'm happy to share the news with you. They have made single serving cream cheeses! Oh yes, you hear this right. Long gone are the days of bringing our entire tub of cream cheese to Panera, or taking our own giant containers with us to breakfast. Now we can just bring a little single serving portion of Chive & Garlic along with us, or pack them in our lunch boxes, then they can be thrown in the recycle; easy!

These cute boxes contain 4 single serving minis that are 1.3 oz each!

Adorable, am I right???



The bagel shot. Yum!

Keep an eye out for this exciting new product from the fabulous Go Veggie brand and let me know what you think! Tweet me! 

And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off. Hope your day is extra cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment