Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Dolcedi Me!


Did you ever have a moment when you were like, I need something to sweeten my coffee, tea or whatever else but I'd like something new and interesting and low glycemic...possibly made from apples?

Just go along with it.

So this stuff is like really cool. Seriously, like really really cool. 

What is it like? What does it taste like? HONEY. Legit, it tastes exactly like honey. Vegans rejoice!

The ingredients are just: concentrated apple juice. That is it! And it tastes like honey. How? I don't freaking know - all I know is that it is good and it is vegan.

I'd like to thank the awesome folks at Rigoni di Asiago for sending over this sweet bottle of amazing Dolcedi! I am hooked on this stuff for sure.

*pours dolcedi over entire life*

No comments:

Post a Comment