Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love Me Some Soda Pop!

I don't drink a lot of soda, but when I do I opt for regular and never diet soda. I stay away from the chemicals in diet sodas and a little bit of sugar won't likely hurt a healthy person. However, for us vegans, we never know what sugar is vegan-friendly and not processed with animal bone char, unless it is confirmed. I tend to stick to definite vegan products, ones that someone has confirmed are vegan-friendly. I came across these sodas at Trader Joe's on our last grocery shopping trip, and I wanted to share.

 These vintage sodas taste amazing and the bottle is cool! I love drinking soda from a glass bottle because the beverage gets really cold and I find that it tastes more refreshing.

I like these vintage Trader Joe's sodas. As you can see, this one is gluten-free (I'm sure most, if not all, are free of gluten) and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives. I used to be real keen on Jones Soda, however Jones does contain "natural and artificial flavors". These Trader's sodas are a real good option if you are skeptical on soda, but want to include it in your life occasionally. I know a lot of people who ban soda in their household, and I probably would have felt that way too if I hadn't found an inexpensive and all-natural soda like this.

Are you still a soda drinker? How do you feel about soda and including it in your family's diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment