Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Baby-Safe Jewelry For Moms!!!


Here I am, days away from having a baby. As you know, I love to dress up and accessorize, and pregnancy has been very good for that. See, you have this beautiful new body and this gorgeous baby bump to show off. Now towards the end of the pregnancy journey, I am thinking about what I can do to be the best mom ever...but also a fashionable one at the same time. During recovery, I'm imagining I will feel kind of blah. So when you don't have time for make-up and the whole nine yards, the next best thing is to wear huge sunglasses and accessorize well. I have lots of distracting, clunky, fun costume jewelry that will do the trick, but is it safe for baby? No, probably not. She can pull the beads, they can pose a potential choking hazard, the paint on them is probably not baby-safe, clasps might be sharp or jewelry might scratch delicate baby skin, and the list goes on. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now. So, you can only imagine how thrilled I am to have found Teething Bling by Smart Mom Jewelry!


Our hospital bags are packed and I am pleased to announce that I will be including my fabulous Jade Teething Bling necklace and bangle. Who says I cannot be the most stylish new mom in the maternity unit? To most, perhaps these gorgeous pieces look like stone. Well they are not stone, they are actually baby-friendly, and made from the same FDA approved teething material as most baby toys. YES, actual jewelry made for mom and safe for baby! Baby can pull on these, baby can stick these in her mouth, baby can even teeth on these - they are completely safe and that is what they are made for. These are vegan-friendly and chemical-free as well.

On the necklace, the cord is a breakaway cord and it is silky, making it safe if the baby pulls on it. It has a nice length so as you are holding baby, you will be comfortable, and baby can grasp or munch. This necklace and bangle are a perfect size as not to pose a choking hazard to baby and to also let mom stand out. I wore these out yesterday and received compliments on them. I love that in the hospital I can wear Teething Bling and hold my new baby, without worry of scratching her. I love this concept and the folks at Smart Mom are absolute geniuses! Unsafe jewelry and babies pulling and eating mom jewelry has been a problem for forever, I am ecstatic that there is finally a cool solution. I love these and cannot say enough good things about them. If you are a mom-to-be, a mom, or know someone who is, what a great gift! These come in a multitude of colors and styles on the Smart Mom Jewelry website and you can also find these baby-friendly baubles at baby stores (I recommend using the retail locator if you happen to be planning one of your baby store outings and want to check them out). Their website seems to have every color and style imaginable if you are a no-fuss kind of gal who just wants her Teething Bling...like stat!


Don't feel left-out Dads, Smart Mom Jewelry has you covered with the Babe Magnet Tie! It comes equip with squeaker and rattle! Perfect gifts for the expecting parents in your life; a Teething Bling gift set and a Babe Magnet! I have been invited to a few baby showers recently and will be getting these for the parents-to-be just because I love them so much.


I could go on and on and on, but I won't. If you want to feel as fabulous as I do (about to pop any second here), you might want to get yourself some Teething Bling. I feel confident that once I am ready to start dolling up in the hospital, I will look pretty and be baby-safe with these totally neat mom accessories.

PS - I DO NOT envy moms of the past who had to live without such cool stuff that us gals have today. This is a wonderful and liberating time to be pregnant and to be a mom. Makes you feel quite special, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment