Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Taste of Her Cherry Hurraw!



Vegan? Check. Organic? Check. Cruelty-free? Check. All-natural? Check. Fair-trade? Check. Raw? Check. Delicious and delightful? Check and check!



I have recently gotten my mitts on the fabulous Hurraw! vegan lip balms and I am in love with them!!! Now that I have experienced Hurraw! balms, I'm not certain how people lived without them before. The flavors are fantastic! The ones that I have tried so far are Grapefruit, Almond, and Green Tea, however Hurraw! has just about any flavor to tickle your fancy. Here are some of their scrumptious lip balm flavors...


  • Coconut
  • Vanilla Bean
  • Black Cherry
  • Mint
  • Orange
  • Almond
  • Grapefruit
  • Licorice
  • Lemon 
  • Cinnamon
  • Chocolate
  • Lime
  • Root Beer

And coffee house inspirations such as...

  • Coffee Bean
  • Chai Spice
  • Earl Grey
  • Green Tea

They also make lip treatments of sorts...

  • SPF 15 Sun Balm (for day)
  • Moon Balm (a night treatment for your kisser)

These vegan lip balms are pretty darn amazing and probably the only ones I will ever use. I am determined to own one in each flavor! I like that this is finally a vegan and all-natural lip balm that is not in a tin where you have to stick your germy finger in and smear it all over your lips only to have a goopy mess, a dirty finger, and possibly the flu. Also, I love the shape of the stick (which is easy to twist and has a great feel), they are not round but a nice oval-like, lip shape. It goes on cleanly, especially if you are right out of the shower and putting this on before you apply your makeup. I can see this being my everyday, all-day balm as well as a beauty item as well. I would recommend any makeup artist have this in their kit to apply before lipstick, as it makes your lips so super soft! These balms feel so good on your lips, making them super addicting.

It is nice to see a petroleum-free, no bees wax, truly vegan and truly healthy balm. The ingredients aren't scary, they are recognizable and nourishing for those lovely lips of yours. So here is what I thought of my flavors...

Grapefruit: refreshing, sweet, and reminds me of spring! This actually brings me back to childhood because I got a fruity lip gloss palette as a small child in my Easter Basket and this is my all-natural, vegan chance to relive that wonderful memory. This also gave me a little hint of healthy pink on my lips (but in a nice tiny way, this one is mostly clear). Gorgeous!

Green Tea: as soon as I opened this one a really pretty scent came rushing up to my nose. This is a really nice, fragrant, balm that makes me feel spunky. With hemp oil and matcha, this is high in antioxidants, omega fatty acids, and nourishment for your lips. Love it!

Almond: what a treat to wear on my lips! This balm is like wearing a dessert. It makes me feel sweet and girly too. This is a great kissing lip balm - you know for when you are on a date and you want your lips to be inviting (basically looking healthy and natural enough to be kissable, but then have a real delight for the senses). Yum, my favorite!

These extraordinary balms can be found in natural stores all over, just check out the store locator on the Hurraw! website to find a retailer near you, or just shop online right on their site. It will be a challenge not to purchase them all and have them in each and every flavor, but if you wanted to it wouldn't put a dent in your wallet. These balms are such a great price for such a special vegan and all-natural product. What a treat, seriously! So when you see me around town, chances are I will not be without a Hurraw! lip balm in my pocket - I am honestly loving these so much. Try Hurraw! out, you will adore them too.


I say Hurraw to these!

No comments:

Post a Comment