Friday, April 22, 2011

Messy (and Quick) Meal!

"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind." -Patrick Dennis


Make a Mess With My 'Not-Honey Mustard & Not-Chicken Cheezy Quesadilla' Recipe!


2 soft tortillas of choice (I used Food For Life, Ezekiel)
4 Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
Generous sprinkle of Daiya  mozzarella shreds
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tbsp agave nectar


Place tenders and cheese on one of the tortillas. Microwave for 1 minute. Top with other tortilla and flip over (carefully, may be hot). Microwave for 40 seconds more. At some point, mix together the mustard and agave to make your "honey mustard sauce". After retrieving from microwave, open quesadilla up, drizzle sauce inside, and close it back up. Cut in half or in quarters, if you like. Alternatively you can make this in a quesadilla maker, in a pan or skillet, or on the grill. This is just the quickie version. Enjoy!


This was so messy! I got the Not-honey mustard all over my clothing and even in my hair! You could always use less of the sauce, but why would you want to? Would I get messy all over again? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment