Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Green, You Vegan Beauty!

"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art". -Ralph Waldo Emerson



Happy St. Patrick's Day all you Naughty People! Today, some people are turning their beer and food green. That is fun, but I wanted to talk about cosmetics being green! So, as I become aware of more and more vegan friendly beauty products and cosmetics, I am definitely going to talk about them with all of you fabulous people. 

Recently, I received some products from Tarte to try (thank you, Tarte!). I am falling in love with their cosmetics and I adore how they are conscious of their vegan customers. None of their products are tested on animals, however for the vegan products, they work with PETA to ensure they are truly vegan and even have a vegan section on their website in which you can view all of their vegan products easily on one page. Thank you Tarte for really taking the guesswork out of cruelty-free beauty products. Sometimes it can be tricky, especially for those of you who are just beginning to familiarize yourself with ingredient lists, so I really like when companies accommodate their vegan customers like this.

From Tarte's Vegan section of their website

Bravo Tarte, for making glamorous products that are not tested on animals and for providing so many cool vegan options. I really admire companies who are natural focused and conscious of animals and the environment (a lot of their product components are recyclable or post-consumer recycled materials!), while still being stylish and hip. Also, this is professional quality and natural! You just can't beat that! I really love the way Tarte's natural products feel on my skin, and they look just as nice; bonus! And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off. Stay gorgeous!

A beautiful and natural look from Tarte's website

What are some of your favorite vegan beauty products? Also, what's on your St. Patrick's Day food and drink menu today?

No comments:

Post a Comment