Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Birthday and the Dirty Awards

My birthday is this week. I plan on eating plenty of vegan cake (and pretty much anything else I want - doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all actually). In honor of this joyous occasion, I have decided to start the annual Dirty Awards. These are the products that keep a gal being Naughty, because you know I wouldn't be able to do it without a little help. Only few earn this prestigious award, so you should feel honored happy. Let the Dirties begin!

You may be thinking the Dirties seem a little like these awards...


...well at least we are humorous like the Dundies and not pretentious too formal about our awards here at the Dirty Vegan. It is about having fun and not taking yourself life too seriously.

Congratulations to this year's award recipients! You have received recognition on this esteemed blog and the title as one of the Dirty Vegan's Enablers Favorite Foods/ Products!



Winner of Best Desserty Cereal goes to.... Nature's Path, Peanut Butter Granola

Winner of Best Vegan Junk/ Snack Food goes to... Dirty Vegan Foods, all of it

Winner of Best Vegan ButteryNess goes to... Earth Balance, Original Buttery Spread

Winner of Best Vegan Friendly Hemp Products goes to... Hippie Butter, Soaps and Lotions

Winner of Best Cruelty Free Hair Products goes to... Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner

Winner of Best Vegan Cream Cheese as Dirty as I remember it to be... Galaxy, Original & Chive Garlic

Winner of Best Health Food In Disguise goes to... Bragg's Liquid Aminos

Winner of Making My Coffee Naughtier than it already is goes to... Silk Creamer, Original

I would like to once again congratulate the winner's of this distinguished award. When choosing my Naughty products there are a lot to choose from out there, but I chose you. Consider yourself lucky awesome. It takes a team of excellence to make this Dirty Vegan (fake cheesy stuff and anything that's NOT fat free). 

This concludes this evening's Dirty Awards. Drive home safely. Stay Dirty. Salutations. And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off. Happy Birthday to Me!



No comments:

Post a Comment