Thursday, June 23, 2016

Vegan Snacks...CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH!


Do ya'll remember Bugles? You know those tiny little crunchy cornucopias that were pretty darn tasty and extremely addictive? Now imagine that you want a natural and vegan option. Well, look no further! Here I present to you... Laiki rice crackers!


These light and delicious crispy crackers are ONLY 3 ingredients! Rice, oil, salt - that's it! These scrumptious snacks are also 100 percent whole grain, gluten-free, non-GMO, all natural and vegan of course!


Hoda Kotb raved on the Today Show, about how she's eating these snacks by the bagful. I can totally see why! These are so yummy and it is really hard to stop at just a handful of these, yet I feel completely guilt-free after eating them. Plus, they remind me of healthy Bugles soooo... see there is nothing that us vegans can't have!

And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off. I hope you all have a crunchy day... you know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment