Monday, July 15, 2013

Easy White Pizza

We were coming home from the baby store and I smelled pizza through the air. I betcha one of the neighbors was cooking a pie on their grill or something. I just had to have pizza after getting a whiff of that! We had a 3 pack of pre-made mini pizza crusts and no pizza sauce, so I decided to make mini white pizzas. These are very similar to how my dad made white pizza, which was always my favorite growing up, however he didn't use the cheddar. You can make this on mini crusts, bigger crusts, on dough, bread, you name it. So here is what I used to make mine. 


  • Crust of your choice
  • Olive oil to oil crust with
  • Slices of "cheddar cheese" - I used Teese by Chicago Soy Dairy and it was amazing!
  • Sliced onion caramelized in a pan with Earth Balance, crushed garlic, sea salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning
  • Vegan Parmesan by Go Veggie/ Galaxy Foods to sprinkle on top 

I cooked this in the toaster oven according to the directions on the pizza crust package. It came out great and was super easy to make! Yum!

What is your favorite kind of pizza to make? What vegan cheese do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment