Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This Vegan Protein Shake IS GOOOOD!!!

So I got these cool vegan products in the mail from Elite Lifestyle Cuisine and I have to tell you about their vegan protein shake, which is amazing.


First of all, it is only 133 calories and 5g carbs per serving, which is awesome because depending on if I want to make it as a snack or meal replacement, I am adding either water or soy milk with banana, so this protein is perfect for my needs, whichever I'm choosing at the moment.


Super simple to use: just one scoop to 8 ounces of water (or vegan milk) and the scoop is included.


Impressive Amino Acid Profile here. I also love that the protein comes from pea, rice and pumpkin, which opens up this product to those who have soy allergies or sensitivity. Plus I like the taste, since the protein powder is a mixture of pea, rice and pumpkin protein, it is smooth and balanced and you don't get that funny aftertaste that can happen with other proteins that are just one main protein. Plus I really love balance. I'm not a fan of too much of one protein or thing in the diet, so the variety in this protein powder is really perfect actually.


I took a picture of this because when I opened up the container, the scoop was covered in powder and reminded me of a chocolate marshmallow or a marshmallow in cocoa powder and I giggled. Oh, the little things in life. Also, when you open this protein it smells SO FREAKING DELICIOUS! Smells like chocolate brownie or cake mix! I'm planning on using this in recipes too, like protein balls - how exciting!

The prepared protein shake is such a treat too! Amazing flavor and so versatile. I've already made it with banana, with spinach, with vanilla soy milk - all the different ways, it is super yummy! Probably one of my favorite protein shakes right now and I'm definitely enjoying this brand.

ELC also sent me their vegan multivitamin that is in a vegetarian capsule. 


Impressive nutritional breakdown for sure.


The capsule makes it easier to drink down than my regular multivitamin which is actually really difficult to take, but the ELC vitamin is required to be taken as 4 capsules per day and do that twice per day if you are in poor health. I'm more of a fan of a one-and-done vitamin, so I'm not sure if this is a product I'd try again. I felt the same taking it as when I'm taking other multivitamins or when I'm not taking one regularly. I would say it is worth a try if you are one that needs the ease of a vitamin that goes down super effortlessly, also if you are one who likes to break up your vitamin taking to spread it out throughout the day. I would love to do it that way if I had time, but with this product, I can see myself taking them all at once so I don't forget later because of how super busy my schedule is.


This protein powder is the winner, hands down, and I would definitely get this protein again and again. I love that it is 100% vegan, soy-free for those who care about that, gluten-free, sweetened with Stevia (awesome because I typically add sweetened vegan milk and ripe bananas) and non-GMO. There are protein powders on the market right now (I won't name names but I think you might know) that are awesome nutritionally and protein-wise, but are GMO or non-confirmed GMO-free, so the fact that ELC vegan protein powders are non-GMO is so important to me. This protein is also a whopping 21 grams of protein per serving, so you really can't ask for anything better than this stuff. I think the price is resonable and affordable, especially for those of you who are used to buying supplements and aware of their cost.

Loving this vegan chocolate protein, for reals. Big thank you to the folks at ELC for thinking of me and sending me your wonderful vegan products to try! 

And for now, The Dirty Vegan is signing off - I hope you enjoy lots of health food that tastes like junk-food today too! Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. The plant based protein supplement is good and it does not causes any side-effects. It works well.

    ReplyDelete