Sunday, January 23, 2011

Announcing....

This is the moment you all have been waiting for folks! My big announcement!


The Dirty Vegan to launch very own website and vegan products!


Please stay tuned. My goal to is to transition the blog to my very own website that I am hosting and working on. It is in progress right now. The website will sell vegan products that I use in my recipes and for your convenience! I get countless questions about products that I use or recommend and some people may not have access to a Whole Foods or health food stores some of the time or at all. I will be offering these products, The Dirty Vegan merchandise, and eventually selling the food that I make in a pre-packaged form. Now you no longer have to just read about my yummy recipes and food, you can easily purchase it with ease! Please stay tuned! Also, as always, your feedback will be very helpful. Please e-mail any suggestions or any requests of things that you may want to see on the website to: thedirtyvegan.blogspot@gmail.com


Thank you all for your support! It is the overwhelming response to this blog that has motivated me to offer more to the vegan community and others who frequent this blog. I am delighted and humbled to have as many website views as I do and readers from all over the world. It is the coolest thing ever! And for now, the Dirty Vegan is signing off.

2 comments: